OT: What's wrong with this message system?

  • joshbensadon
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26, 2012
      I posted 2 test messages in response to Herb's comment but I don't see them?
      Are they being dropped?
      Do they need to be approved?
      Are we getting what we paid for at Yahoo? (ie paid nothing).

      ??? Josh
    • s100doctor
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 29, 2012

        > I posted 2 test messages in response to Herb's comment but I don't see them?
        > Are they being dropped?
        > Do they need to be approved?
        > Are we getting what we paid for at Yahoo? (ie paid nothing).
        >
        > ??? Josh

        You will have to be specific about which "Herb's comment" you are talking about. I've posted here a few times, and I responded to you from an email you sent me.

        Otherwise I guess you are saying you attempted to post two messages, and neither one showed up in some fashion. (YOu can't of course "point to" messages that don't manifest themselves.) That happens to me too. I shut down the main circuit breaker of my house, which reboots my computer and cable modem, and I try again. That seems to work.

        Herb Johnson
      • nicodemus_nj
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 29, 2012
          Also, make sure you are sending from an email address that matches your Yahoo profile.

          If an email comes in from an email address that is not a MARCH group member, it won't post. (Spam protection).

          (From what I see below, Yahoo thinks you are <no_reply@...>)

          -DW