Re: HP 85 market value

  • joshbensadon
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 26, 2012

      > I picked up the HP-85 (original model) today. As advertised, it does
      > absolutely nothing, but that's okay. It came with:

      That's great! Even non-working, those machines are wonderful to look at.

      I like that idea of Surgical Tubing for the roller. I wonder if 3/8" is the right size for the roller I need to replace on my HP9825? I'll have to look around for a supplier of Surgical tubing. When describing the surgical proceedure to the clerk, should I say it's for a Roller Transplant?

      :) Josh