Busy list!

  • evan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
      Hi all,

      In our first 13 months of operation, there were only six months (not
      consecutive) when our list had more than 200 messages posted. Only one
      month (July) had more than 250 messages (264 to be precise.) But for this
      February, the shortest month of the year, we finished with 415 messages.

      It's too bad Andy and I did not have any wagers for the list's success, we
      would have won big!

      And I can still count the amount of spam we've ever received on one hand, so
      that is a good thing.

      Evan
    • Chris M
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
        keep in mind Evan, you can only ban 50 spammers per
        day. What's up with that? Banning dirty rotten
        spammers is only tolerated to a point by Yahoo?

        http://mail.yahoo.com