July 1

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 21, 2012
      Head count please: Who's attending on the morning of July 1 to meet Lee Felsenstein?
    • J. Alexander Jacocks
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 21, 2012
        On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 6:44 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

        Head count please: Who's attending on the morning of July 1 to meet Lee Felsenstein?

        I'll be there.

        - Alex

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 21, 2012
          I'll be there Sat later morning through to Sunday afternoon.

          Head count please: Who's attending on the morning of July 1 to meet Lee Felsenstein?

          <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
          midatlanticretro-digest@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Mike Loewen
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 21, 2012
            On Thu, 21 Jun 2012, Evan Koblentz wrote:

            > Head count please: Who's attending on the morning of July 1 to meet Lee Felsenstein?

            I plan to be there shortly after lunch on Saturday, leaving about the
            same time on Sunday.

            Mike Loewen mloewen@...
          • corey986
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 21, 2012
              Count me with a +1 for the morning of July 1st.

              Corey....

              > Head count please: Who's attending on the morning of July 1 to meet Lee Felsenstein?

            • Jeffrey Brace
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 21, 2012
                > Head count please: Who's attending on the morning of July 1 to meet Lee
                > Felsenstein?

                I will be there.
              • David Gesswein
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 22, 2012
                  On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 10:44:38PM +0000, Evan Koblentz wrote:
                  > Head count please: Who's attending on the morning of July 1 to meet
                  > Lee Felsenstein?

                  I'll be there Saturday around lunch to Sunday afternoon.
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 22, 2012
                    >> yes, I'll be thereJuly 1 as well. Just to confirm, it's at 10:00 ?

                    10:30
                  • Mike Loewen
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jun 22, 2012
                      On Fri, 22 Jun 2012, Evan Koblentz wrote:

                      >>> yes, I'll be thereJuly 1 as well. Just to confirm, it's at 10:00 ?
                      >
                      > 10:30

                      Is this just a meet-and-greet, or is something more formal planned?

                      Mike Loewen mloewen@...