Re: [midatlanticretro] Tandy 2000 at VCF 3?

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 28, 2006
      WHAT? HOMINA HOMINA HOMINA! How'd I get into this one!

      Honestly, between finding a house, moving into it,
      and all the other junk I got going on, I really don't
      know...

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 5, 2006
        Chris,

        > WHAT? HOMINA HOMINA HOMINA! How'd I get into this one!

        You opened your mouth! <g>

        Jim

        --- Chris M <chrism3667@...> wrote:

        > WHAT? HOMINA HOMINA HOMINA! How'd I get into this one!
        >
        > Honestly, between finding a house, moving into it,
        > and all the other junk I got going on, I really don't
        > know...
        >
        > --- "B. Degnan" <billdeg@...> wrote:
        >
        > > great, then it's settled, Chris will bring the 2000.
        > > :-)
        > > bill d
        > >
        > > At 02:57 PM 2/28/2006 -0800, you wrote:
        > > >yawn...Tandy 2000? How about something far rarer,
        > > like
        > > >an all in one color Canon AS-100. I didt believe I
        > > >would ever find one :). (kidding aside, I still wuv
        > > my
        > > >T2Ks)
        > > >--- midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
        > > it?

        > http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Chris M
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 5, 2006
          O so you noticed? Nah that wasnt it anyway. How should
          we say...a bit of extrapolation took place? ;)
          <jscheef@...> wrote:
          > Chris,
          >
          > > WHAT? HOMINA HOMINA HOMINA! How'd I get into this
          one!

          > You opened your mouth! <g>
          >
          > Jim
          >
          > --- Chris M <chrism3667@...> wrote:
          >
          > > WHAT? HOMINA HOMINA HOMINA! How'd I get into this
          one!

          > > Honestly, between finding a house, moving into
          it,
          > > and all the other junk I got going on, I really
          don't
          > > know...
          > >
          > > --- "B. Degnan" <billdeg@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > > great, then it's settled, Chris will bring the
          2000.
          > > > :-)
          > > > bill d

          rarer,