Workshop: Torching Plexiglass

  • Dan Wobser
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20 10:30 AM

      Next Wednesday, IXR will be hosting a mini-workshop, open to all.  Please forward to your individual groups.

      Fun with Plexiglass! In this session, we will be learning how to bend and flame-polish plexiglass using a blowtorch. Using 1/4" plexi, participants will make own LCD monitor stand or small box.

      Cost for this workshop is only $5 for materials, payable at the door. Please RSVP to ensure that we have enough materials for all.

      The workshop will be led by Corey of IXR and MARCH. Corey will be bringing his MAP gas torch to use, and may get a second if we get a lot of RSVPs.

      If you have your own propane touch or MAP torch, please bring it so you can learn how to work with your specific model. (Please indicate in your RSVP if you are bringing one.)

      3 Ways to RSVP:
      Email me: dwobser@...

      Thanks!
      -Dan Wobser