Re: [midatlanticretro] Tandy 2000 at VCF 3?

    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 28, 2006
      great, then it's settled, Chris will bring the 2000.
      :-)
      bill d

      At 02:57 PM 2/28/2006 -0800, you wrote:
      >yawn...Tandy 2000? How about something far rarer, like
      >an all in one color Canon AS-100. I didt believe I
      >would ever find one :). (kidding aside, I still wuv my
      >T2Ks)
      >--- midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      ><billdeg@...> wrote:
      > > HINT: Tandy 2000 to the VCF??? Who is up for it?
      > > Bill D

    • Chris M
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 28, 2006
        WHAT? HOMINA HOMINA HOMINA! How'd I get into this one!

        Honestly, between finding a house, moving into it,
        and all the other junk I got going on, I really don't
        know...

        http://mail.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 5 4:10 PM
          Chris,

          > WHAT? HOMINA HOMINA HOMINA! How'd I get into this one!

          You opened your mouth! <g>

          Jim

          --- Chris M <chrism3667@...> wrote:

          > WHAT? HOMINA HOMINA HOMINA! How'd I get into this one!
          >
          > Honestly, between finding a house, moving into it,
          > and all the other junk I got going on, I really don't
          > know...
          >
          > --- "B. Degnan" <billdeg@...> wrote:
          >
          > > great, then it's settled, Chris will bring the 2000.
          > > :-)
          > > bill d
          > >
          > > At 02:57 PM 2/28/2006 -0800, you wrote:
          > > >yawn...Tandy 2000? How about something far rarer,
          > > like
          > > >an all in one color Canon AS-100. I didt believe I
          > > >would ever find one :). (kidding aside, I still wuv
          > > my
          > > >T2Ks)
          > > >--- midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
          > > it?

          > http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Chris M
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 5 4:21 PM
            O so you noticed? Nah that wasnt it anyway. How should
            we say...a bit of extrapolation took place? ;)

            http://mail.yahoo.com