pdp 8e Collosal Cave

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2012

      PLUGH!  I am at Wit's End.   I can not get out of here..  ..been playing with the pdp 8e this afternoon....I did not realize that there was a nicad battery in RK05 drives, so I gave them a nice long workout to test and I guess charge them up again.

      bd
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 16, 2012
        On 06/16/2012 04:27 PM, B. Degnan wrote:
        > PLUGH! I am at Wit's End. I can not get out of here.. ..been playing
        > with the pdp 8e this afternoon....I did not realize that there was a
        > nicad battery in RK05 drives, so I gave them a nice long workout to test
        > and I guess charge them up again.

        It's good for the soul, my friend.

        Dave McGuire, AK4HZ