RE: [midatlanticretro] Tandy 2000 at VCF 3?

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 28, 2006
      Mine isn't working, and I don't have a monitor. I can bring the case and we
      can all oooh and ahhh over it!!!

      > ----------

    • Mike Loewen
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 28, 2006
        On Tue, 28 Feb 2006, Kelly Leavitt wrote:

        > Mine isn't working, and I don't have a monitor. I can bring the case and we
        > can all oooh and ahhh over it!!!

        The marching band here at Penn State used to use a Tandy 2000 to chart
        halftime shows, way back when that machine was current. I believe I may
        still have a copy of the software for it.

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      • Kelly Leavitt
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 28, 2006
          I'll trade you a model 16b for the 2000 stuff at VCF if you can find it...

          Any other takers?

          > ----------

        • Chris M
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 28, 2006
            yawn...Tandy 2000? How about something far rarer, like
            an all in one color Canon AS-100. I didt believe I
            would ever find one :). (kidding aside, I still wuv my
            T2Ks)

            http://mail.yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 28, 2006
              great, then it's settled, Chris will bring the 2000.
              :-)
              bill d

              At 02:57 PM 2/28/2006 -0800, you wrote:
              >yawn...Tandy 2000? How about something far rarer, like
              >an all in one color Canon AS-100. I didt believe I
              >would ever find one :). (kidding aside, I still wuv my
              >T2Ks)
              >--- midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
              ><billdeg@...> wrote:
              > > HINT: Tandy 2000 to the VCF??? Who is up for it?
              > > Bill D

            • Chris M
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 28, 2006
                WHAT? HOMINA HOMINA HOMINA! How'd I get into this one!

                Honestly, between finding a house, moving into it,
                and all the other junk I got going on, I really don't
                know...

                http://mail.yahoo.com
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 5 4:10 PM
                  Chris,

                  > WHAT? HOMINA HOMINA HOMINA! How'd I get into this one!

                  You opened your mouth! <g>

                  Jim

                  --- Chris M <chrism3667@...> wrote:

                  > WHAT? HOMINA HOMINA HOMINA! How'd I get into this one!
                  >
                  > Honestly, between finding a house, moving into it,
                  > and all the other junk I got going on, I really don't
                  > know...
                  >
                  > --- "B. Degnan" <billdeg@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > > great, then it's settled, Chris will bring the 2000.
                  > > :-)
                  > > bill d
                  > >
                  > > At 02:57 PM 2/28/2006 -0800, you wrote:
                  > > >yawn...Tandy 2000? How about something far rarer,
                  > > like
                  > > >an all in one color Canon AS-100. I didt believe I
                  > > >would ever find one :). (kidding aside, I still wuv
                  > > my
                  > > >T2Ks)
                  > > >--- midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
                  > > it?

                  > http://mail.yahoo.com

                • Chris M
                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 5 4:21 PM
                    O so you noticed? Nah that wasnt it anyway. How should
                    we say...a bit of extrapolation took place? ;)

                    http://mail.yahoo.com