valued not valuable

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 15, 2012
      Here is my list of valued but not valuable computers in my collection

      1. My first Commodore 128 with 1541-II drive

      2.  PS/2 Model 25 (first computer I bought with my own money)

      3.  Deskpro 386s

      4.  TRS 80 Model III with after-market drives, sound, and power supply (looks like it was in a war zone but it works)

      5.  IBM 5160 XT - used regularly for testing

      bd
    • corey986
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 15, 2012
        You admit to buying a Microchannel machine with your own money!!!

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 15, 2012
          Re:model 25... It was while working at IBM... employee discount.
          --
          Sent from my PDP 8/e.
        • J. Alexander Jacocks
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 15, 2012
            On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 6:45 PM, B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:
             Re:model 25... It was while working at IBM... employee discount.

            And, Model 25s are ISA, either 8 or 16bit, depending if it was a 25 or a 25-286.

            - Alex
            (nit-picker extraordinaire)