RE: [midatlanticretro] T2K disks

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2006

      This is a basic setup, although I'm using ID, not TD and not the catweasel.
      I even pulled the catweasel for some other testing I'm doing. This test was
      to see if the images were bit compatible with the ds/dd 3.5" format. I have
      now proved to my satisfaction that these images are not bit compatible with
      3.5" DS/DD.

      I'll try teledisk when I get a chance, but I doubt the results will differ
      from ImageDisk. They are functionally identical for the purpose of these
      test (TD and ID). I've never had any sucess with TeleDisk and mixed formats.
      I'll also try the utility on TVDog.

      Ultimately, someone with a t2k will have to try them. Time to get out the
      multimeter and figure out where the powersupply is dead on mine.

      From now on, let's take this off the MARCH list until we come up with
      something that works. As I try things I'll bounce the results off your way.
      If we can figure out a combination that works, we can then fill everyone
      else in. I'm sure we're boring some of the members.

      Anyone else on MARCH have a t2k and would like to be kept up to date?