Bell Labs book / lecture (non-MARCH event)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2012
      I got this message just now:

      --------------------

      The Chemical Heritage Foundation (315 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA)
      will be hosting a History Live event on July 18 at 6-9PM, featuring
      author Jon Gertner and CHF senior research fellow David C. Brock,
      discussing the history of technology in America and Bell Labs' central
      place in that story. John Gertner is the author of "The Idea Factory:
      Bell Labs and the Great Age of American Innovation." The event is free
      but preregistration is required.

      Further information (including how to register) can be found at:
      http://www.chemheritage.org/visit/events/public-events/2012-07-18-hl-gertner.aspx

      For additional information, please contact Nancy Vonada, manager of
      events and donor relations, at 215.873.8226 or nvonada@...

      I picked up the book recently. Haven't yet it read, but I noticed it
      lacks any discussion of TRADIC. That should be a whole chapter!