News12 errors

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2012
      - They said Corey and I "run the InfoAge Science center" ... Quick, someone tell Fred that. ;)
      - One of the anchors commented that an Apple 1 can't even play games ... tell that to the developers of Lunar Lander!

      Oh well. Still good advertising for us/InfoAge.

      (I'll refrain from further criticizing of "the media" seeing as I'm one of them!)
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 15, 2012
        On 06/15/2012 12:16 AM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
        > - They said Corey and I "run the InfoAge Science center" ... Quick, someone tell Fred that. ;)
        > - One of the anchors commented that an Apple 1 can't even play games ... tell that to the developers of Lunar Lander!
        >
        > Oh well. Still good advertising for us/InfoAge.
        >
        > (I'll refrain from further criticizing of "the media" seeing as I'm one of them!)

        I'm not, so I wont. =) (fortunately you're more clueful than many!)

        I sure wish the talking heads would refrain from such banter if they
        don't know what they're talking about. In this case, it's not only just
        plain wrong, it's disrespectful.

        Dave McGuire, AK4HZ