FW: [midatlanticretro] An imaging program suggestion

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2006

      Not from under windows, but from my MS-DOS machine I can. I also
      contacted computernews80 and purchased 40 NOS DS/DD 3.5" diskettes. You
      can also convert most Teac FD-55gfr floppy drives to work as DS/QD
      drives if the drives in your 2000 are dead.

      > Yeah, I
      > guess a small source file would do it, but you have
      > the manuals (I havent coded any Fortran in eons). Im
      > much more familiar with assembler. Have you (or anyone
      > else) even tried what I suggested?
      I have not since I don't have a 2000 to boot from. You can get sample
      fortran code quite easily.

      At: http://amath.colorado.edu/scico/samplecode/fortran/
      there is sample code for f77 and f90. I'm sure one of these would work
      with the 2000.

      --- midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com