speaking of manuals...

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2006
      Kelly, do you plan on archiving the docs? Theres a
      much faster and less painful method then scanning
      (using a cheap digital camera). Id cheerfully do it
      myself, but Im sure you wouldnt want to trust the
      postal service with your stuff anymore.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Kelly Leavitt
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2006
        I have an automatic duplexing scanner that outputs directly to PDF. Just
        load 100 pages, hit start, and it comes up in my email. I just doesn't get
        much better.