OT: a friend's job hunt

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2012
      MARCHins,

      A friend of mine is looking for work (no, that's not a euphemism for
      "me".) He has a strong background in help desk and also a strong
      background in education. He's a good writer, too, and so he's looking
      for anything that combines those fields, and he's willing to move almost
      anywhere between Boston and DC for the right position. He's available as
      of August.

      If anybody can help, then contact me off-list and I'll make introductions.