hard sectored disks

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2006
      ok my mistake. ID cant do those because a typical
      drive cant. But Dave does have tools for capturing an
      image from a computer for which that format is native
      via a serial link. Ive never worked with that style of
      disk, and was under the impression an RX50 drive could
      read and write those (anyone?). Of course thats not a
      standard drive. But if anyone hasnt looked at Daves
      site, its mandatory reading.
      --- allstarroleplayers@yahoogroups.com
      <CSyphrett@...> wrote:
      Standard Time,
      > suvok2003@... writes:
      >

      > > Tom looked to guy and then marvel"So how do we get
      him out?"

      > "Maybe I can pull the armor apart without blowing it
      up," said Guy.

      > "A better question would be who were those gentlemen
      fighting each
      > other" spoke Mister Marvel. "Who did they sound like
      to you,
      > Guy?"
      >
      > "It sounds like you and Mr. Average were duking it
      out," said Guy. "And you
      > lost. That's probably why your system crashed since
      it died and machines
      > don't believe in resurrections."
      >
      > > On the walk down to the lab, Quicksivler kept
      trying to see if he could
      > > access any memories of this other Quicksivler. He
      even tried thinking "ARE YOU
      > > IN HERE ANYWHERE???"
      > >
      > "I'm here, human," said a gritting voice. "Why do
      you bother Etrigan?"

      > Sargon led the way into the workshop for the
      displaced heroes. Guy and Tom

      http://mail.yahoo.com