Felsenstein update

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2012
      Lee F. is visiting on Sunday, July 1. He'll lecture in the mid-morning
      (I expect 11am, but that could change slightly) ... then we'll have
      lunch, give him a museum tour, etc. .... $10 donation requested from
      everyone who attends this event, which will go to InfoAge.

      Chris L. and everyone else: advertise widely!
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 7, 2012
        > Lee F. is visiting on Sunday, July 1. He'll lecture in the mid-morning
        > (I expect 11am, but that could change slightly) ... then we'll have
        > lunch, give him a museum tour, etc. .... $10 donation requested from
        > everyone who attends this event, which will go to InfoAge.
        >
        > Chris L. and everyone else: advertise widely!

        Correction: 10am -- because he's catching a 2:41 train at Metropark.
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 7, 2012
          >> Lee F. is visiting on Sunday, July 1. He'll lecture in the mid-morning (I expect 11am, but that could change slightly) ... then we'll have lunch, give him a museum tour, etc. .... $10 donation requested from everyone who attends this event, which will go to InfoAge.
          >>
          >> Chris L. and everyone else: advertise widely!
          > Correction: 10am -- because he's catching a 2:41 train at Metropark.

          Okay ... THIS is the real time .... 10:30 (because he's arriving at
          Belmar train station at 10:05.)