Televideo TS-802

  • ekoblentz
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 7, 2012
      New item we're getting soon for the MARCH collection ... one of these, said to be in very good condition: http://www.old-computers.com/museum/computer.asp?c=610
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 7, 2012
        On 06/07/2012 06:05 PM, ekoblentz wrote:
        > New item we're getting soon for the MARCH collection ... one of
        > these, said to be in very good condition:
        > http://www.old-computers.com/museum/computer.asp?c=610

        Very nice!! I used a TS-806 at work every day for a long time. Very
        nice machines!

        Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
        New Kensington, PA
      • ysgdhio
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 7, 2012
          I'd rather have a TS-803H. :-)
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 7, 2012
            I have the software for the Televideo 802
            --
            Sent from my PDP 8/e.
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 7, 2012
              > I have the software for the Televideo 802

              The person donating this says it's in mint condition, all the manuals,
              boxes, software, even the advertising brochures .... says he used it to
              write all the manuals for the Coleco Adam! (He also had Adam artifacts,
              but he's giving them to some Adam fan club.)