Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: TV alert!

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 6, 2012
      Yup -- it went very well; Corey and I made a good team. It was more of a long conversation with CNN's reporter than a formal interview.

      They said it'll air "sometime next week"; details not yet determined.

      Corey also improved our Apple 1 and Apple II exhibits today. For the 1, he brought a stand to raise the monitor, which also created a nice home for the cassette player that Jeff J. donated last weekend. For the II, he brought us an Apple Cat modem, which again complements Jeff J.'s donation of the original box for that.