Re: [midatlanticretro] Rest of the South Jersey Tandy haul

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2006
      Kelly,

      We have another donation of an IBM Selectric, but please keep this one for
      the collection. Typewriters were the office technology that preceded personal
      computers. If we had one we would have been able to rent it to that
      advertising company a few weeks ago. Cash registers are another 'information
      processor' that we should have in our collection.

      Jim