OT Re: [midatlanticretro] Proxy Server

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 3, 2012
      On 06/03/2012 09:51 PM, joshbensadon wrote:
      > Does anyone know of a good proxy server that I can use for searching Ebay items from a US IP address?

      I don't know of any, but I do have an instance of Squid running on my
      network for local use. I'd be happy to let you squirt your traffic
      through it if that would be helpful.

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
      New Kensington, PA
    • Branedy
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 4, 2012
        If you need a proxy, I have one running at tanagra.branedy.net it's a bit quirky, but you'll see the world from Ireland.

        RJ
      • joshbensadon
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 4, 2012
          --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Branedy <branedy@...> wrote:
          > If you need a proxy, I have one running at tanagra.branedy.net it's a bit quirky, but you'll see the world from Ireland.
          >
          > RJ

          Thanks! I'll give it a try later. Will it make the world look like it does after a few pints at the bar? ;)
        • Jason Howe
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 4, 2012
            I have one running at http://proxy.smbfc.net, just point your browser
            there. It's slow, and doesn't do https, but it'll give you a view of the
            interwebs from North Jersey.

            --Jason

            Sent from Alpine

            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 4, 2012