Tandy printer stuff available in MA

  • Richard Cini
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2012
      Guys --

      I received an email from a gentleman in Worcester, MA regarding what's left of his Tandy 1000 system:

      "I sold my Tandy 1000 hardware but still have the Scriptset software and the daisy wheel printer (DWP 220) with all the added items... if you're interested please drop me an email... I'm located in Worcester, Massachusetts". He figures it weighs about 50#. East coast shipping is probably doable but someone local might be better.

      If anyone's interested in the printer/accessories/software, let me know and I'll send you his email.

      Rich

      --
      Rich Cini
      Collector of Classic Computers