OTRe: I need a back up hard drive recommendation?

  • LarryS
    Message 1 of 75 , Jun 2, 2012
      Staples has (had) a good deal on a 2TB external backup drive this week -
      Seagate USB 3.0 (and USB 2.0) GoFlex Desk - compatible with MS Windows 7, Vista, and XP (32-bit and 64-bit OpSys), and Mac OOS version 10.5.8 or higher. - Price? Just $119!!!!! Good Hunting! - Larry

      Message 75 of 75 , Jun 11, 2014
        > I'm planning on bringing my disk imaging box with me to the workshop,
        > I'll bring the 8" drive as well. The Zenith Z100 uses 5 1/4" disks though.

        We're confusing things. :) Emmanuel's computer will be available to us
        at HOPE, not at the workshop this weekend.