Re: I need a back up hard drive recommendation?

  • dmmmmcom
    Message 1 of 75 , Jun 1 7:22 PM
      Well I do have 2 mac books but nothing I can share a back up drive with.

      The LeCie designs are sweet! At the risk of sounding really stupid would you suggest 1TB or 2TBs. I have mostly family photos that need saving.

      I will call the company to make sure that it will be emac compatible before I order.

      Message 75 of 75 , Jun 11 8:36 AM
        > I'm planning on bringing my disk imaging box with me to the workshop,
        > I'll bring the 8" drive as well. The Zenith Z100 uses 5 1/4" disks though.

        We're confusing things. :) Emmanuel's computer will be available to us
        at HOPE, not at the workshop this weekend.