Re: [midatlanticretro] I need a back up hard drive recommendation?

    Message 1 of 75 , Jun 1, 2012
      > >An expanded Mac display would be another good attraction someday.

      Agreed, when we have the extra space. Right now InfoAge needs * money * to renovate the larger buildings next door, so they can get a certificate of occupancy for those buildings, so we can move into them, so we can display more stuff, so we'll have more visitors....

      So ... It'll be a while. Possibly less than a year, but more likely longer.
      Message 75 of 75 , Jun 11, 2014
        > I'm planning on bringing my disk imaging box with me to the workshop,
        > I'll bring the 8" drive as well. The Zenith Z100 uses 5 1/4" disks though.

        We're confusing things. :) Emmanuel's computer will be available to us
        at HOPE, not at the workshop this weekend.