Re: [midatlanticretro] I need a back up hard drive recommendation?

  • Dmmmmcom
    Message 1 of 75 , Jun 1, 2012
      Okay, I will use OT from now on Evan.
      But as time passes the word vintage will continue to attract more people with out of service units of younger age.
      Denise

      On May 30, 2012, at 4:18 PM, "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> wrote:

      >> my emac

      An eMac is much too new for this discussion list.

      It's okay to bring up newer technologies once in a while, but if you do, then be sure to preface the subject line with "OT:" so people know it's an off-topic message before they open it.

      =
      Message 75 of 75 , Jun 11, 2014
        > I'm planning on bringing my disk imaging box with me to the workshop,
        > I'll bring the 8" drive as well. The Zenith Z100 uses 5 1/4" disks though.

        We're confusing things. :) Emmanuel's computer will be available to us
        at HOPE, not at the workshop this weekend.