[midatlanticretro] Museum Visit Report (8th grade class visit)

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2012
      From: corey986
      Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 6:00 PM

      > Well I survived. If you weren't aware, Infoage was hosting an 8th grade
      > field trip. There were about 180 students split into 10 groups of 18.

      Thanks so much for stepping up Corey ! That's super fantastic ! I always
      appreciate it when more MARCHins help out with museum stuff. The more the
      better ! Let's hope the kids come back for a return visit in the future or
      even some are inspired to take up an interest in vintage computer.

      Jeff Brace
      Message 2 of 5 , May 31, 2012
        Did anyone else see the Macintosh prototype with the 5 1/4" Twiggy
        drive on Ebay?
        Message 3 of 5 , May 31, 2012
          On 06/01/2012 12:20 AM, B Degnan wrote:
          > Did anyone else see the Macintosh prototype with the 5 1/4" Twiggy
          > drive on Ebay?

          About a month or two ago? Yes, I saw that one.

          Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
          New Kensington, PA
        • Rilker Frota Cavalcante
          Message 4 of 5 , May 31, 2012