Re: [midatlanticretro] I need a back up hard drive recommendation?

    Message 1 of 75 , May 30, 2012
      >> my emac

      An eMac is much too new for this discussion list.

      It's okay to bring up newer technologies once in a while, but if you do, then be sure to preface the subject line with "OT:" so people know it's an off-topic message before they open it.
      Message 75 of 75 , Jun 11, 2014
        > I'm planning on bringing my disk imaging box with me to the workshop,
        > I'll bring the 8" drive as well. The Zenith Z100 uses 5 1/4" disks though.

        We're confusing things. :) Emmanuel's computer will be available to us
        at HOPE, not at the workshop this weekend.