I need a back up hard drive recommendation?

  • Dmmmmcom
    Message 1 of 75 , May 30, 2012
      I know most of you guys don't know Apples from your blueberry preserves :) but can someone advise me on buying a new back up storage unit?
      I want to clean up my emac by first backing it up to an external drive and then restoring the software. But I am unsure about what to buy?
      (Just kidding about the fruit...)
      Thanks,
      Denise

      On May 30, 2012, at 1:25 PM, "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> wrote:

      I'm going to reserve a hotel room. People can chip in later.

      Also HOPE is giving us a locking storage room for overnight. Nobody will use it but us.

      =
      Message 75 of 75 , Jun 11, 2014
        > I'm planning on bringing my disk imaging box with me to the workshop,
        > I'll bring the 8" drive as well. The Zenith Z100 uses 5 1/4" disks though.

        We're confusing things. :) Emmanuel's computer will be available to us
        at HOPE, not at the workshop this weekend.