Re: [midatlanticretro] HOPE

    Message 1 of 75 , May 30, 2012
      I haven't had any time to work on this.
      Everyone: HOPE is a friggin' awesome event. MARCH can arrange for * some * free tickets, but don't expect to raise your hand in late June and assume you'll be taken care of ... Speak now.

      Also our booth will be two days this year -- Saturday and Sunday -- so if it's just three of us then we've got a major problem.

      Who else can ** commit ** to being there and on which days? (Nothing frustrates me more than when people write back to say they can't go or that they'll "try" to go. Please guys only say you're going to staff our booth if you mean it.)
      Message 75 of 75 , Jun 11, 2014
        > I'm planning on bringing my disk imaging box with me to the workshop,
        > I'll bring the 8" drive as well. The Zenith Z100 uses 5 1/4" disks though.

        We're confusing things. :) Emmanuel's computer will be available to us
        at HOPE, not at the workshop this weekend.