Felsenstein to visit MARCH - July 1

    Message 1 of 4 , May 28, 2012
      Everyone,

      Come to our museum on Sunday, July 1, to meet Lee Felsenstein! (Time to
      be determined; probably late morning / early afternoon.)

      Lee was a hero of the Free Speech Movement; co-founder of Community
      Memory; co-founder and meeting moderator of the Homebrew Computer Club;
      co-founder/engineer at Processor Technology; and chief engineer of the
      Osborne.

      Unfortunately he wasn't able to schedule his visit for VCF East. But
      it's still awesome. Lee always frequented the VCF West before its
      current hiatus. I've known for many years and he's a very friendly person.

      So, come one, come all, to meet Lee! And of course, bring your Homebrew
      paraphernalia, Processor Tech / SOL-20 gear, and Osborne schleptops for
      Lee to sign!!!
    • Christian Liendo
      Message 2 of 4 , May 29, 2012
        Can I post this on my blog?

        Message 3 of 4 , May 29, 2012
          Not just yet ... Right now it's a friends/family announcement. I asked Lee about making his informal visit into a public event; waiting for his reply.

          From: Christian Liendo <christian_liendo@...>
          Sender: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 05:46:58 -0700 (PDT)
          To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com<midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>

          Can I post this on my blog?

          Message 4 of 4 , May 29, 2012
            From: Evan Koblentz <evan@...>
            >Not just yet ... Right now it's a friends/family announcement. I asked Lee about making his informal visit into a public event; waiting for his reply.

            Thats why I asked.. It would be cool to see him.