Rest of the South Jersey Tandy haul

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2006
      Well, I drove back down to Vincenttown/Southampton this morning (which I'll
      concede is "South Central NJ") and picked up the last van load of Tandy
      equipment.

      It was one more 16b and external HD running P&T CP/M, and the rest of the
      van was loaded with diskettes (used and new shrinkwrapped), printers,
      printer switches, floppy drives, and documentation. If anyone needs blank 8"
      or 5.25" media contact me off list. I'll be selling it at good prices.

      I also picked up a selectric typewriter. Anyone want this?

      This guy also has a Victor 560 Cash Register that I just couldn't fit in the
      van. It uses bubble memory. If anyone wants this, let me know.

      Kelly
    • Evan
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 26, 2006
        Not central, just plain south.  It's south of Trenton for Pete's sake!

        I know, I know, don't blame Pete for this.  But the towns you mention are practically suburbs of Philadelphia.  South!!  (Or maybe "southwest" if you want to be precise.)

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 26, 2006
          wow...you've been hitting it big with some scores lately..excellent.
          Bill D

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 26, 2006
            Kelly,

            We have another donation of an IBM Selectric, but please keep this one for
            the collection. Typewriters were the office technology that preceded personal
            computers. If we had one we would have been able to rent it to that
            advertising company a few weeks ago. Cash registers are another 'information
            processor' that we should have in our collection.

            Jim