Re: [midatlanticretro] PEEL PDS-1 Development System

  • David Gesswein
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2012
      On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 03:15:07PM -0400, B. Degnan wrote:
      > Does anyone have experience using the PEEL PDS-1 Development System to
      > program PAL chips? I was wondering that this might be a useful tool to
      > create the hard-to-find PALs found in Commodore systems.

      Not quite what your asking for but...

      Back in the mists of time I used Unisite and Abel for programming PEEL's.

      The PEEL's were electrically reprogramable and more flexable then the
      standard PALs of the time. They were discontinued a few years ago.
      From what I remember they could replace most PALs of the time. The other
      more capable small PAL we used was the ATV750.

      I not sure the PDS-1 can program anything other than PEEL's.