Vintage Computer Festival Southwest 3.0 August 4th-5th, Arlington, TX.

  • Gilmore
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24 2:48 PM
      The Vintage Computer Festival Southwest 3.0 is coming this August. Please help get the word out to friends, colleagues, and other interested parties.

      We would love to have you as a speaker, exhibitor, vendor, or volunteer.

      Feel free to connect, invite, share, tweet, and/or email the following links to whomever might be interested:

      Eventbrite Ticket Page: http://vcfsw3.eventbrite.com

      Facebook Event Page: http://www.facebook.com/events/253596558080742/

      Museum of Computer Culture Event Page:
      http://www.computerculture.org/events/vcfsw3/