InfoAge BBQ

    Message 1 of 14 , May 24, 2012
      Folks -- InfoAge is having a staff BBQ this Sunday @ 11am. All are welcome to participate. Bring whatever you'd like.
    • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
      Message 2 of 14 , May 24, 2012
        "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> writes:

        >Folks -- InfoAge is having a staff BBQ this Sunday @ 11am. All are
        >welcome to participate. Bring whatever you'd like.

        Hmm... on Memorial Day weekend and with such short notice. :(

        I'll bring beer and my so-called "commerically prepared" ribs if I can swing
        it. I have a new grill here <http://www.nexgrill.com/jenn-air/720-0727/> on
        which I'd prepare my so-called "commerically prepared" ribs, but I may just
        stay home and BBQ with family and friends.
        Message 3 of 14 , May 24, 2012
          At 03:30 PM 5/24/2012, you wrote:
          >Folks -- InfoAge is having a staff BBQ this Sunday @ 11am. All are
          >welcome to participate. Bring whatever you'd like.

          Say that now, but last time I brought an elephant and I think they
          were kind of pissed about it.
        • corey986
          Message 4 of 14 , May 26, 2012
            I guess I should bring burgers and rolls then. Elephant can be tough to chew ;)

            > At 03:30 PM 5/24/2012, you wrote:
            > >Folks -- InfoAge is having a staff BBQ this Sunday @ 11am. All are
            > >welcome to participate. Bring whatever you'd like.
            > >

            > Say that now, but last time I brought an elephant and I think they
            > were kind of pissed about it.

          • Dmmmmcom
            Message 5 of 14 , May 26, 2012
              I will be out of town, but I wish I could there!
              Denise

              =
              Message 6 of 14 , May 26, 2012
                Someone is bringing burgers already. How about some kosher hot dogs? I'd like that.

                Message 7 of 14 , May 26, 2012
                  BBQ update -- 11am tomorrow -- various people from InfoAge and from other clubs are bringing:

                  Deviled Eggs, Kebabs, fruit pies, Propane (not to eat!), Ribs, Salad, Burgers, soda, and Potato Salad

                  I'll bring chips and stuff.
                • Jeffrey Brace
                  Message 8 of 14 , May 26, 2012
                    >BBQ update -- 11am tomorrow -- various people from InfoAge and from other
                    >clubs are bringing:

                    >Deviled Eggs, Kebabs, fruit pies, Propane (not to eat!), Ribs, Salad,
                    >Burgers, soda, and Potato Salad

                    >I'll bring chips and stuff.

                    What can I bring ? Do they need burger buns ?
                    Message 9 of 14 , May 26, 2012
                      >> What can I bring ?

                      Improvise. :)

                      >> Do they need burger buns ?

                      Hahaha ... Oh you mean hamburger rolls. Dunno.
                    • Jeffrey Brace
                      Message 10 of 14 , May 26, 2012
                        >Hahaha ... Oh you mean hamburger rolls. Dunno.

                        Rolls, buns, same difference:
                        http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/40-Minute-Hamburger-Buns
                        Message 11 of 14 , May 26, 2012
                          >>> Do they need burger buns ?

                          >> Hahaha ... Oh you mean hamburger rolls. Dunno.

                          > Rolls, buns, same difference

                          No, I wasn't laughing at you, I was laughing at the word choice ... Errr ... HA! I read it too quick and my eyes saw "Do they need * bigger * buns" and that was pretty funny ... Now I see that you wrote * burger * buns. Honest.
                          Message 12 of 14 , May 26, 2012
                            On 05/27/2012 02:14 AM, Evan Koblentz wrote:

                            >>> Hahaha ... Oh you mean hamburger rolls. Dunno.
                            >
                            >> Rolls, buns, same difference
                            >
                            > No, I wasn't laughing at you, I was laughing at the word choice ... Errr ... HA! I read it too quick and my eyes saw "Do they need * bigger * buns" and that was pretty funny ... Now I see that you wrote * burger * buns. Honest.

                            You prefer bigger buns? Wow, I'd have never pegged you for that type!
                            Whatever floats your boat, man.

                            Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
                            Message 13 of 14 , May 26, 2012
                              >> You prefer bigger buns? Wow, I'd have never pegged you for that type!
                              Whatever floats your boat, man.

                              Just a funny mis-read on my part....

                              The recent fart thread was tolerable but let's keep sexual innuendo off the list please (yes technically I started it; now I'm ending it) ....especially now that we have a female member* (Diane).

                              (* Ha .... I said "member"**.)

                              ** Had to get it done with. :)
                              Message 14 of 14 , May 26, 2012
                                On 05/27/2012 02:28 AM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
                                >>> You prefer bigger buns? Wow, I'd have never pegged you for that type!
                                > Whatever floats your boat, man.
                                >
                                > Just a funny mis-read on my part....
                                >
                                > The recent fart thread was tolerable but let's keep sexual innuendo off the list please (yes technically I started it; now I'm ending it) ....especially now that we have a female member* (Diane).
                                >
                                > (* Ha .... I said "member"**.)
                                >
                                > ** Had to get it done with. :)

                                I AM SO OFFENDED!!

                                ;)

                                Y'all are a bunch of sickos. But that's fine by me. ;)

                                Dave McGuire, AK4HZ