Re: [midatlanticretro] VCF 8 east magic is still working

    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2012
      >>> He saw photos of the TouchCom from VCF 8 and contacted me. ... Thanks for posting those photos to the web otherwise he never would have seen it.

      That's great, congrats.

      A lot of people have told me through the years, "You're so lucky! Your club got all these incredible museum donations and found all those people" -- but I deny that it's just "luck" because we worked our asses off to put ourselves in this position. We worked hard and made good contacts and we never stop doing it.