Museum today / Nick to the future!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2012
      Today was a slow one at the museum. There were only a few visitors, but they were good ones -- a guy who runs a high school robotics contest, and a father/teen daughter with both being very bright and knowledgeable.

      Corey and Nick both stopped by. Small world: tonight I scanned some early ACGNJ newsletter issues (per ACGNJ's request, as they're missing a few issues from their archive, and we have them) ... in one of the issues (Vol. 1, #3, May 1975), Nick is listed as a new member and it mentions his Altair -- that's the one currently on display in our museum.

      The early issues also cite new members such as Dave Ahl and Tom Kirk.