Computer history book on sale!

  • David Greelish
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2012
      I wouldn't mind moving a few more copies out of this stack of 100 freshly printed books! So I'm knocking $3 off and it's shipped free in the US ($3 off international shipping).

      http://www.classiccomputing.com/CC/HB_Book.html

      Best,

      David Greelish, Computer Historian

      - Author, "The Complete Historically Brewed"
      - Founder, Atlanta Historical Computing Society
      - "Classic Computing Show" podcast
      - "Stan Veit's History of the Personal Computer" audiobook podcast
      - "Retro Computing Roundtable" podcast