Re: [midatlanticretro] card separators/risers: still looking...

  • Bob Grieb
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 25, 2006
      Bill,

      I checked my parts stock. I can easily spare
      four of any of these:

      1) 1/2" long hexagonal threaded alum standoff/spacer 4-40 threads
      2) 1/2" long hexagonal threaded alum standoff/spacer 6-32 threads
      3) 1/2' long hexagonal threaded nylon standoff/spacer 6-32 threads

      If any of these works for you, just let me know and I will
      be happy to send you 4 in an envelope.

      Bob Grieb

      http://mail.yahoo.com