Re: [midatlanticretro] New to group

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2006
      Tim,
      Welcome. I live in Extreme south eastern PA, on the DE/PA/MD line. I have
      ventured almost as far south as you are to rescue a computer or 10, and if
      I am down your way I will let you know so I can pop in for a visit. My
      site is vintagecomputer.net, but it's just a scratchpad site. You will
      find that you have a lot in common with others in this group. Many of us
      specialize in one manufacturer or type of system. Me, I am a micro
      generalist focusing on '74 - '87.
      Bill D