Claude update

    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2012
      Everyone,

      I've been in touch with the executors of Claude's will, who are both
      ex-RESISTORS. I've also been in touch with many other RESISTORS. They
      all agree that InfoAge would be a good place for a memorial event of
      some sort. Nothing is planned yet; this will all take some time. Also,
      they're all happy to learn that MARCH saved the PDP-8 and other
      artifacts. (Claude, upon entrusting us with these artifacts, told me he
      checked with the RESISTORS first. But most of them say they weren't
      aware of that.)

      Claude was cremated, per his wishes. There will be a small, private
      service, separate from the public memorial later on.

      Everyone is asked to please avoid Claude's house for the time being.