Anyone want to build a 1702A EPROM Programmer?

  • Stephen L
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2012
      Just thought I would mention that the fellow (M. Feberhard) who produced a nice 1702A EPROM Programmer partial kit, is signing folks up for another buy. Only three more takers are needed to get it going.

      If you're interested, you can post here to sign-up:

      You can read the original description for the first run here:

      The project received a nice review in that same forum from one of those who built it from the first run.

      I'm not affiliated with Mr. Feberhard but I did signup for one of the new partial kits.

      Cheers, Steve L.

      PS: I posted here recently about my article describing a simpler 1702A Programmer on Tronola.com. While that works well with my old computer, I'm concerned that my new machine might not support the two parallel ports under DOS, which my design required.