VCF East Consignment Store Items

  • John
    Message 1 of 4 , May 10 4:37 AM
      I attended on Sunday, and had a great time! Congrats to all who put it on. While in the Consignment store I spotted a small cardboard box with several ISA cards in it, including a couple of memory expansion cards.
      I passed on them, not thinking that I might actually need them. As it turns out, they would be helpful to my current PC/AT project.
      Can anyone point me towards the owner of those cards?

      Regards,
      John Morrison
    • Kelly D. Leavitt
      Message 2 of 4 , May 11 7:03 AM
        They were from Box 3 I think. Justin has any contact information.

        Message 3 of 4 , May 12 11:27 AM
          Thanks for that.  I may have found one locally.
          Otherwise I'll follow up on this

          --
          John Morrison X2Comm, Inc. 270 South Main Street Flemington, NJ 08822 908-806-3847
        • John Morrison
          Message 4 of 4 , May 13 6:52 AM
            The Memory expansion card that I was looking for locally was not functional.
            So I'm looking for a 16 bit ISA memory expansion card to get my PC/AT up to 640k or beyond.
            In order of preference, I am looking for:
            1. Intel Above-Board/AT card
            2. IBM 128k Expansion card
            3. IBM 512k expansion Card
            4. Anything else that will supply at least 128k of conventional memory.

            How can I get in touch with JUSTIN?

            Does anyone else have one of the above?

            Regards
            John Morrison