classiccmp website and ftp

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 24, 2006
      I see mention of them in the FAQ which is very old. I
      tried both urls and neither works. I know where their
      DEC Rainbow page is. Can someone please inform.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Evan
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 24, 2006
        Updating our club FAQ is on my to-do list.

        Do you mean "I want to know" ... missed a word? Best approach is to email classiccmp moderator Jay West, he's jwest@...

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 24, 2006
          I only know of the Rainbow page of classiccmp. I hear
          they have archives of other stuph. But I dont know how
          to find thd other stuph. Jay is a busy man. Didnt want
          to pester him. Thats why I asked here.
          --- midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
          <evan947@...> wrote:
          > Updating our club FAQ is on my to-do list.

          > Do you mean "I want to know" ... missed a word? Best
          approach is to email
          > classiccmp moderator Jay West, he's
          jwest@...

          > _____

          Of Chris M
          > Sent: Friday, February 24, 2006 1:57 PM
          > To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: [midatlanticretro] classiccmp website and
          ftp

          > I see mention of them in the FAQ which is very old.
          > tried both urls and neither works. I know where
          their
          > DEC Rainbow page is. Can someone please inform.

          protection around
          > http://mail.yahoo.com

          > Vintage

          =Computer+security&w3=Computer+training&w4=Field+trip&c=4&s=84&.sig=yQK66sIa
          > fWZWnP-61n_BTQ> computer Computer

          2=Computer+security&w3=Computer+training&w4=Field+trip&c=4&s=84&.sig=bvgAN5E
          > Yj4oAGQSA29LvCw> security Computer

          2=Computer+security&w3=Computer+training&w4=Field+trip&c=4&s=84&.sig=E3VSZZU
          > ZIYQJD2FP1DwFdw> training
          > Field

          ter+security&w3=Computer+training&w4=Field+trip&c=4&s=84&.sig=6Bps2Ok95uCsZL
          > SwdHWZfg> trip
          >
          > _____
          >
          > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
          >

          > * Visit your group "midatlanticretro
          > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro> "
          on the web.

          Yahoo! Terms of Service
          > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
          >

          > _____

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Evan
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 24, 2006
            Go ahead and email him, I would.

            It's not pestering if your message is friendly and succinct.

            <evan947@...> wrote:

            Updating our club FAQ is on my to-do list.

            know where their DEC Rainbow page is

            > Do you mean "I want
            to know" ... missed a word? Best
            approach is to email
            > classiccmp
            moderator Jay West, he's
            jwest@...

            >   _____
            >
            > From:
            midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com

            > tried both urls and neither works. I know
            where
            their
            > DEC Rainbow page is. Can someone please inform.

            > Do You
            Yahoo!?
            protection around
            > http://mail.yahoo.com

            Vintage

            =Computer+security&w3=Computer+training&w4=Field+trip&c=4&s=84&.sig=yQK66sIa

            fWZWnP-61n_BTQ> computer       Computer

            2=Computer+security&w3=Computer+training&w4=Field+trip&c=4&s=84&.sig=bvgAN5E

            Yj4oAGQSA29LvCw> security       Computer

            2=Computer+security&w3=Computer+training&w4=Field+trip&c=4&s=84&.sig=E3VSZZU

            ZIYQJD2FP1DwFdw> training

            Field

            ter+security&w3=Computer+training&w4=Field+trip&c=4&s=84&.sig=6Bps2Ok95uCsZL

            SwdHWZfg> trip

            _____

            > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
            >

            > *      Visit
            your group "midatlanticretro
            > <
            href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro> "
            on the web.

            > *      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is
            subject to the
            Yahoo! Terms of Service
            > <
            >

            >   _____

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Chris M
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 24, 2006
              I may eventually. Just amazed no one has a ready
              answer to the question. Where are you all going for
              your warez?
              <evan947@...> wrote:
              > Go ahead and email him, I would.
              >
              > It's not pestering if your message is friendly and
              succinct.

              > _____

              email to:

              > Yahoo! Terms of Service
              > > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
              > >

              > > _____

              protection around
              > http://mail.yahoo.com

              > Vintage

              =Computer+security&w3=Computer+training&w4=Field+trip&c=4&s=84&.sig=yQK66sIa
              > fWZWnP-61n_BTQ> computer Computer

              2=Computer+security&w3=Computer+training&w4=Field+trip&c=4&s=84&.sig=bvgAN5E
              > Yj4oAGQSA29LvCw> security Computer

              2=Computer+security&w3=Computer+training&w4=Field+trip&c=4&s=84&.sig=E3VSZZU
              > ZIYQJD2FP1DwFdw> training
              > Field
              > <http://groups.yahoo
              === Message Truncated ===

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • John Allain
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 25, 2006
                > I only know of the Rainbow page of classiccmp. I hear
                >> Do you mean "I want to know" ... missed a word?

                Rainbow?
                http://www.classiccmp.org/rainbow/

                BTW Jeff Armstrong is a champ.
                http://www.panix.com/~allain/VCFe2/p7170017s.jpg