Real Life Pong

    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2012
      Sellam wrote to me:

      >>> I was wondering why no photos or videos of Hans showed up around
      the VCF Europa. Now I know why: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hDbZ0Pemtc

      We should try this at the next Festivus. Except we'll be drunk, so it's
      guaranteed to be safer and more efficient.

      Or, if there were many rows, we could make real-life Breakout or Space
      Invaders!
    • Andrew Molloy
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2012
        That was quite entertaining. Hans, you are multi-talented.

        Andy