Another year at VCF East.........

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2012

      while preparing for the return leg of long 400+ mile road trip, with a rather large cargo of a multi-rack DEC computer system, a typical conversation ensues  across the texting domain....

      Dan: <6:00pm> all packed up dude,  Ethan is ready to head out, see you when we're back.

      Dave:<6:01pm> ok, no prob, we got help later to load up the truck

      Dan:<1:00am> Dude, how goes it, we just got here

      Dave: <1:01am> Got where ??

      Dan: <1:04am> uummmm, at home

      Dave: <1:04am> FUCK, We haven't even started loading up the truck yet

      Dan: <1:05am> (((remains silent)))