Re: [midatlanticretro] Tomorrow

    Message 1 of 21 , May 5, 2012
      Clarification: opening THE BUILDING at 8. Show still opens at 9:30.

      Message 2 of 21 , Aug 10, 2013
        Gents,

        As of now, I have no helpers for tomorrow.

        < Crickets chirping >

        Disappointing. :(

        I plan to be there at 10am. Who will show up to help?
      • tedheadster
        Message 3 of 21 , Aug 10, 2013

          I am going to attempt to get there, hopefully close to 10.

          Matthew W

          Message 4 of 21 , Aug 10, 2013
            >> I am going to attempt to get there, hopefully close to 10.

            Thanks a bunch.
          • David Riley

              Message 6 of 21 , Aug 10, 2013
                I will be there

                Don Caselli

                To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 21 , Aug 10, 2013
                  Thanks guys. So far we have:
                  - me
                  - Don
                  - probably Matt W.
                  - maybe Doug
                  - maybe Jeff B.
                • Rolf Levenbach

                    Message 9 of 21 , Aug 11, 2013
                      Sorry I couldn't make it today but
                      I am shooting for Wednesday.
                      Keep the info coming.

                      Message 10 of 21 , Jun 12
                        Hope you all have fun tomorrow! Very sorry that I can't be there. Listen to Doug...

                        Other news -- heard back about the Perq keyboard and tablet -- they're en route to New Jersey but not in time for this weekend.

                        Looking forward to seeing everyone who's around on Sunday.