Re: [midatlanticretro] is this event byo tables?

    Message 1 of 8 , May 3 10:54 AM
      Nope, most are 6x2.5; some are a bit longer / bit narrower. And a few others are HUGE. I am placing them based on who's bringing what, re: size of machines, etc.

      From: "B. Degnan" <billdeg@...>
      Sender: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 13:51:19 -0400
      To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: re: [midatlanticretro] is this event byo tables?

      We supply the tables for exhibitors based on what you indicated you wanted when you signed up.  I think they're 4x8 or some may be 4x6.
      Bill