correction on logic analyzers

    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2012
      As mentioned in my post from last night, I have two Tektronix 1225s,
      two 1230s, and one 1241. I said that I had pods for the former two but
      not the latter. That is incorrect; I got them mixed up. I have no pods
      for the 1225 and 1230 analyzers, while I have five pods (!) for the 1241.

      All is not lost for the 1225 and 1230, though. Their pod connectors
      are standard 40-pin IDC connectors, the same as are used for IDE
      interfaces. It should not be difficult (though I've not tried it
      myself) to just run a cable to these.

      Due to this new information, I feel the need to adjust my asking
      prices. I'd like $60/ea for the 1225 and 1230 analyzers, and $100 for
      the 1241 plus its pods.

      I apologize for my error.

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2012
        Jeeze! There's too much going on. It's a 1240, not a 1241.

        -Dave

        --
        Dave McGuire, AK4HZ